Warning All Cheesecake Factory Lovers!
WARNING: You might not like what you are about to read
No wonder Cheesecake Factory has held out on releasing their nutrition facts! These numbers are outrageous! One plate is worth a few days worth of calories. If you are looking into a healthy, low calorie meal at Cheesecake Factory, good luck. Even the salads add up to 1,200 calories.
A part of me wishes that I never found the nutritional contents for this place… it ruined my favorite sandwich.
The Navajo sandwich is over 1,228 calories and 1,909 mg of sodium. Watch out for the beef ribs, they hit a spiking 2,306 calories.
Very few meals can be found here with less than 500 calories, even the weight watcher salads. The oversized portions might be the cause of this! One plate can easily serve two people. The next time you hit up Cheesecake Factory you might try splitting your favorite meal with a friend or significant other.
So what should you order when going to the cheesecake factory?
* The small salads are all less than 500 calories but avoid the caesar salads… those small size portions are close to a 1,000 calories.
* The Salad-Tuna Tataki has 442 calories for the full size
* Simple Grilled Salmon lunch special has 484 calories… as some broccoli and fresh asparagus and you have a wonderful meal
* Renee’s Special Turkey Sandwich has 574 calories
(Careful with the dressing and mayo/cheese!)
* Meatloaf has 453 calories… but that is just for the meatloaf! Don’t forget to add the calories from the sides
So should we even go to the dessert section? Everyone loves cheesecake and nothing beats cheesecake from the cheesecake factory itself! Forgive me now before I ruin the fun of this cheesecake!
Adams Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple Cheesecake has 1,326 calories… WOW!
The Original Cheesecake has 707 calories
The Low Carb Splenda Cheesecake has 570 calories… for a little over 100 more calories, you might as well go for the real deal!
Strawberry shortcake has 878 calories
So what should you get for dessert?
The strawberry goblet has only 105 calories without whip cream… now that is what I call a healthy dessert!
Check out the nutritional contents of your favorite plate here
… and America wonders why diabetes is growing at a rapid pace! ! ! ? ? ?