Eating Yourself Thin at Wendy’s- Healthy Choices
Wendy’s any one?
Here are some really healthy options when eating there!
Mandarin Chicken Salad: 180 calories
– The noodles, almonds, and dressing will add on another 370 calories
Chicken Caesar Salad: 180 calories
– The croutons and dressing will add on another 190 calories
Lowest Calorie dressing: Fat Free French: 70 calories
AVOID THE BLT AND TACO SALAD: all over 400 calories and 22g fat!
… and that is without the toppings!
SANDWICHES / HAMBURGERS:
Jr. Hamburger: 230 calories, 8g fat
– Add cheese for another 40 calories
Ultimate Grilled Chicken Sandwich: 320 calories, 7g fat
Grilled Chicken Go Wrap: 250 calories, 10g fat
AVOID THE CHICKEN CLUB SANWICH (550 calories, 26g fat), ANYTHING CRISPY, BACON or DOUBLE / TRIPLE IN THE NAME
– Ask to hold the mayo and cheese on any sandwich or hamburger. It cuts out unnecessary calories and fat!
NUGGETS / WINGS:
4 piece chicken nuggets: 190 calories, 13 g fat
AVOID THE WINGS ALL TOGETHER… THEY ARE ALL OVER 500 CALORIES!
Side Salad: 35 calories
– Don’t forget to add the calories from the dressing!
Mandarin Oranges: 80 calories
Plain Baked Potato: 270 calories
– Add the sour cream and chives and you just added 100 calories
Kids Meal French Fries: 210 calories, 10g fat
Small Chili: 190 calories
Large Chili: 280 calories
– Avoid the crackers and cheese and just added about 100 calories
If you ask me, I love their chili (without the cheese and crackers), a side salad, and a diet coke or ice tea.